PEMBROKE- Westwinds is hosting Pembroke’s only music trivia night on May 12th 2015. It’s your chance to flex your musical knowledge base and win prizes while competing against other teams. The contest begins at 7PM and ends at 9:30PM. When it’s over we will crown the winning teams by awarding prizes…
- Bottle of wine for the team round winners.
- A $25 Westwinds gift certificate for the 4th round team winners
- Bragging rights of winning Pembroke’s only music trivia contest
What you Should Know…
We want each team to have every advantage over the competition. To give you the edge here are 3 tips to help you gain insights over your rivals.
- Tall boys for $4.50/ea– on every Tuesday are one of Westwinds new weekly specials. On this evening you’ll have your choice of Coors Light, Bud Light and Canadian tall boys. OK this may not be your advantage depending the goals you may have J
- Teams of up to 6- are the maximum number of team mates permitted per team. This is a chance for you to broaden your team’s collective knowledge base.
- Put your game face on- so that your team can carry the clout of knowing you rock!
This musically endowed evening will also include music by Chris Cooper DJ services. He will be your purveyor of the music you’ll hear and part of the judges who will ultimately determine the winner. The winner and prizes will be awarded immediately following the contest.
Call Westwinds for if you have any questions at 613-735-7195.
Photo by Sean Benesh on Unsplash