Ring in the New Year in Pembroke, the heart of the Ottawa Valley
10, 9, 8…1 “Happy New Year!” the crowd screams as they mingle with one another. Champagne toasts and party favours echo throughout the banquet hall as the band begins playing Auld Lang Syne just after the strike of midnight. Sound familiar? If you’ve attended a previous New Year’s Eve party with us the energy is truly vibrant.
This year our team has organized another exciting NYE party, hosted at the Best Western Pembroke Inn in our banquet halls.
- Cocktail Hour- 1 Comp Drink
- Piano Player at Cocktail Hour 6pm
- Dinner 7pm
- Dance 8pm
- Midnight: Champagne Toast – Party Favours
Dinner: Surf n Turf
6 oz Rib Eye, Shrimp, Drizzled with Butter, Cream Sauce, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Carrots, Beans, Dessert – Crème Brule.
Ottawa Valley’s own Ghost Town Cryers Will keep you dancing all night long.
Costs & Options
Dance: $89 pp
Dinner & Dance: $129 pp
Dinner, Dance & Room: $209 pp
We’ve been hosting a New Year’s Eve party every year for decades. It’s a popular event that sells out quickly so to secure your seats book now to avoid disappointment.
Pembroke: Did you know?
- In 2021, Maclean’s Magazine ranked The City of Pembroke as the best place to live in the Ottawa Valley
- Pembroke is located on the Ottawa River and is known as “The Heart of the Ottawa Valley”
- This pretty little city is 145 km from Ottawa, 214 km from North Bay, 388 km from Toronto and 343 km from Quebec