Go Snowmobiling in Snow Country
From $110.00 Per Person (Double Occupancy)
After an exciting day of sledding on Pembroke’s enormous trail system you’ve got a place you can call home! With direct trail access off Top A/B on SCSA #121 in Pembroke you can drive your sled right into our parking lot where your machine is safe & secure. If your sled needs fuel there is a 24 hour Gas station and convenience store located directly beside the hotel. Trail passes are also available directly from our guest services team.
Once you’ve parked your sled, step into our cozy lobby area to take advantage of the warm fireplace, salt water indoor pool and hot tub to relax. The check-in area is located in the lobby, footsteps away from the cozy fireplace lounge.
Included in this Package:
- Overnight in a standard room. (Two Queens or one King)
- Gift at check-in: Best Western Winter Trail Survival Kit
- Dinner in Westwinds Restaurant – Any entree off the menu
- Full Hot or Grab N’ Go Breakfast in Westwinds Restaurant
- $110.00+ Tax Per Person Based on Double Occupancy
- $50 Per Person + Tax for each additional person. (Max 4 per room)
Sledders Love Westwinds Restaurant
- Bar and lounge area
- Cozy booths for privacy
- Fast and friendly service
- Draft Beer on tap, featuring local selections
Accommodations & Amenities Tailor Made for Sledders
Included in your hotel suite are access to all the amenities Best Western Pembroke Inn has to offer…
After a good night’s sleep, return to Westwinds Restaurant for a complimentary made to order breakfast or try our Grab N’ Go Breakfast. We want to make sure you’re refreshed, rested and well fed before you hit the trails again. Access trails directly from the hotel off the top of A/B on SCSA #121.