ATV trails throughout The Ottawa Valley span for over 1000 kms of interconnected routes. These routes range from novice to advanced with scenic look outs, winding trails, mud bogs, glacial formed lakes with plenty of forest covered resting locations. Bring your fishing gear to take advantage of the countless small lakes and fishing holes that you can rest at; there’s nothing like a fresh shoreline lunch.
- Overnight in a standard room. (Two Queens or one King)
- Direct trail access off Top A/B on SCSA #121 in Pembroke
- Over 1000 kms of networked trail systems and trail routes
- Gift at check-in: Best Western Trail Survival Kit
- Dinner in Westwinds Restaurant – Any entree off the menu
- Full Hot or Grab N’ Go Breakfast in Westwinds Restaurant
$120.00+ Tax Per Person Based on Double Occupancy
$50 Per Person + Tax for each additional person. (Max 4 per room)
When you arrive ask our staff for more information on the trails and how to access them.