Stay and Play Golf with the Best in Pembroke From $118 PPDO
Junior Golfers 14 and Under Admitted Free
We want you to really enjoy the best of golfing in Pembroke so we’ve formed a partnership with Pembroke’s best golf course nestled on the Ottawa River.
The Ottawa Valley has some of the most scenic and challenging golf courses. From the amateur to professional golfer you’ll find 9 to 18 hole courses with trees lining the fairways and beautiful rolling hills on the Ottawa River.
With the picturesque scenery of the Ottawa River you’ll be rewarded every time by the beauty of the Ottawa Valley. Cart rentals, pro shops and friendly staff will help make your golf experience one you’ll remember for a lifetime.
Stay & Play Golf Package
Pembroke Golf Club … “Best Golf in the Valley”With picturesque greens along the Ottawa River this 6,730 yard course is the best Pembroke has to offer.
- A full service golf facility
- Onsite pro shop has current brands in accessories, clothing and equipment
- Warm up on a putting green or driving range
- Onsite restaurant is open from breakfast to dinner
- Junior golfers [under the age of 14] admitted FREE with a paid adult member
This golf package includes the following:
- Overnight in Standard Queen or King Room
- A delicious hot Breakfast in Westwinds Restaurant
- 18 Holes of Golf on a Championship Course including Power cart 7 Days/Week
- Complimentary Sleeve of golf Balls at Check In
- Complimentary Late Check Out at 1pm OR Early Check –In at Noon
- Discount Food Coupons for Dinner
- 10% off dinner at Westwinds Restaurant
- Blackout Tee Times: Thursdays from 2-5pm, Tuesdays from 4-6pm (Pembroke Only)