Stay with Us!
Enjoy a One Day Ottawa River Rafting Trip with Family or Adventure Seeking Friends
The Ottawa River is a world class rafting river for adventure enthusiasts and families. No matter what your preferences there is something for you.
Available from May 19 to September 9
Family and High Adventure Rafting
Hotel Package Details
- One Night in a Standard Room (2 Queens or 1 King)
- A delicious hot Breakfast in Westwinds Restaurant
- Choice of either family rafting or high adventure rafting
- Complimentary Early Check-in at Noon or Late Check-out at 1pm
What to Bring for your Rafting Adventure
Recommended Gear For Rafting
- Bathing suit & swim shorts
- Sunglasses and chums (sun-glass cords)
- Rashguard or t-shirt if desired for sun protection
- Towel and dry change of clothing for afterwards
Extra considerations for rafting in May/June:
- Wool socks & wool hat
- Light wool or synthetic sweater
- Paddling jacket (or light windbreaker)
- Synthetic/wool tights or shorts
Please note there are no cancellations on the rafting packages.