Stay with Us!
Enjoy a One Day Ottawa River Rafting Trip with Family or Adventure Seeking Friends
The Ottawa River is a world class rafting river for adventure enthusiasts and families. No matter what your preferences there is something for you.
Available from May 19 to September 20, 2021
Family and High Adventure Rafting
Hotel Package Details
- One Night in a Standard Room (2 Queens or 1 King)
- A delicious hot Breakfast in Westwinds Restaurant
- Choice of either family rafting or high adventure rafting
- Complimentary Early Check-in at Noon or Late Check-out at 1pm
What to Bring for your Rafting Adventure
Recommended Gear For Rafting
- Bathing suit & swim shorts
- Sunglasses and chums (sun-glass cords)
- Rashguard or t-shirt if desired for sun protection
- Towel and dry change of clothing for afterwards
Extra considerations for rafting in May/June:
- Wool socks & wool hat
- Light wool or synthetic sweater
- Paddling jacket (or light windbreaker)
- Synthetic/wool tights or shorts
Please note there are no cancellations on the rafting packages.