Hey Mom How About Christmas with Family?
Stay 3 Nights for the price of 2
Leave your home office and home school behind and join us for the Christmas season.
If your family is scattered with best friends in Gatineau Quebec, brother in Timmins, sister in Hawkesbury, not to mention your lovely grandchildren that accompany your grown up kids, come celebrate Christmas in the Valley with us.
We encourage all families to follow all COVID 19 guidelines as set out by local Health Officials and Provincial Governments while staying with us.
We encourage families from separate households to book separate rooms and follow social distancing regulations during their stay.
Christmas in The Valley
Bring your family to the beautiful Ottawa Valley for a Christmas celebration you’ll remember. It will feel like Christmas at home with your family and friends.
Christmas in The Valley is truly a majestic event. Perhaps this is why Almonte (part of The Valley) is known as Hollywood North where many Christmas movies have been filmed. The Christmas thriller “Deadly Sibling Reunion” and Lifetime Christmas movie “The Christmas Set Up” have been produced this fall in Almonte.
We think you’ll love the enchanting feeling The Valley echoes throughout its breathtaking scenery, it really is a winter wonderland. Planning your family Christmas in The Valley starts here and now!
Only Available December 23, 24, or 25
- 3 nights with breakfast $395, includes 1 adult and 1 child
- 1 hour gift opening in the lobby under the Christmas Tree with hot chocolate
- Family Dinner at Westwinds (on site) includes Christmas Turkey Dinner in Westwinds
- Breakfast & Fun Activities
- Family photos
- Pool Side Room $20 per night
- Boxed Lunches freshly prepared on-site from $16/ea.
- Additional rooms/ occupants, each room is limited to 4 occupants