Cheryl will help you MAKE CHANGES and SET GOALS
It is not a short term diet- it is a lifestyle change
With a Body Composition Analysis you can make positive steps toward a healthy lifestyle. A good exercise program coupled with a proper nutrition plan can help you maintain your target weight and body fat%. Body composition can have a direct impact on your health and athletic performance.
Book Your appointment with Cheryl to get started
- $25.00 Body Composition Analysis Only
- $45.00 Initial Lifestyle and Weight
- Management Assessment – includes Body
- Composition Analysis, goal setting, Action Plan, Menu Planning based on Basal Metabolic Rate
- $25 Personal Training Per session in the weight room
- $30 personal Training Per session in the pool
Body fat content must be low enough to achieve peak performance, yet high enough to reduce the risk of injury.