Welcome to the Pembroke Fitness Centre’s online class schedule. Because we like to keep our classes new and exciting you only see a few weeks of advanced scheduling. Classes below are updated regularly on this page so please feel free to visit regularly.
Click to refresh the up-to-date-schedule
Sept, 24 to Sept. 30
TUESDAY, Sept. 25
|6:30 am||STEP REEBOK||CHERYL|
|9:00 am||*INSTRUCTOR CHOICE||DONNA|
|12:40 – 1:20||EXPRESS BOOT CAMP||TAMMY|
|4:45 pm||BOOT CAMP||TAYLOR|
|5:45 pm||POP PILATES||KRISTIE|
Tuesday, September 25 – Fat Burner – Donna
WEDNESDAY, Sept. 26
|6:30 am||MUSCLE MADNESS||TAMMY|
|9:00 am||REP REEBOK PUMP||MARG|
|10:30 am||SENIOR’S CARDIO||TAMMY|
|4:45 pm||MUSCLE MADNESS||PAM|
|5:30 PM||RUNNING PROGRAM||TRICIA, TAMMY, CONNIIE AND DAN|
THURSDAY, Sept. 27
|6:30 am||ALL CARDIO||NANCY|
|9:00 am||LOW IMPACT||TAMMY|
|12:40 – 1:20||EXPRESS BOOT CAMP||PAM|
|5:45 pm||POP PILATES||KRISTIE|
FRIDAY, Sept. 28
|6:30 am||BOOT CAMP||TRACY|
|9:00 am||MUSCLE MADNESS||DONNA|
|10:30 am||SENIOR’S TONING||TAMMY|
SATURDAY, Sept. 29
|9:15 am||BOOT CAMP||NANCY|
SUNDAY, Sept. 30
SPIN CLASSES – RESERVE YOUR BIKE CALL 613-735-0474
(see class descriptions below)
Running program is up running now!
Monday and Wednesday 5:30 PM – Get signed up
Drop in for the run program $8.00 plus HST
* Spin bikes must be reserved in advanced. You can book and pay online or call us.
Fitness Class Descriptions
- All Cardio – This cardio class will be a new challenge each week. It may include Low Impact/High Impact, Latin, Step Reebok, Zumba, Boot Camp or Tae Box (45 minute cardio).
- Boot Camp – No Dancing Allowed! This high intensity workout is known to burn your legs and boil your blood with performance drills interlinked with strength circuit exercises.
- Drum’s Alive – (sometimes offered as an Instructor choice) Is unique and different from every other workout you’ve tried before. This class captures the essence of movement and rhythm utilizing drum sticks and resist-a-balls. Not only is this class a blast but it delivers real cardio and toning results as well!
- Instructor Choice – These classes will change weekly. You may find instructors choosing classes described here or combinations of them. Check out our board or this website to see what your instructor is offering this week!
- Low Impact – This class incorporates movements (including low impact, soft impact and power moves) through 30 – 40 minute cardio. Great for beginners.
- Metabolic Blast – A variety of timed intervals that includes cardio, agility, strength and endurance. This class is designed to be athletically challenging.
- Muscle Madness – Concentration on upper and lower body using a variety of equipment such as dumbbell, barbell, medicine ball, BOSU, Swiss ball… Excellent class for muscle tone and fat burning.
- POP Pilates – is a total body, equipment-free work out that sculpts a rock solid core and a lean dancer’s body like nothing else can.
- Rep Reebok Pump – This is the original barbell class that strengthens your entire body. This workout challenges all your major muscle groups by using the best weight room exercises. It can be modified to meet all levels.
- Seniors’ Cardio – This cardio class will include a low level cardio component, strength, stretch and balance exercises.
- Seniors’ Toning – This 45 minute class will enhance your range of motion and increase your flexibility and strength.
- Spin – Is an excellent cycling workout to strengthen your heart and tone your legs. The instructor will lead the class on a “ride” that will include sprints, hill climbs, flats and other fun exercises like intervals and circuits.
- Step Reebok – Using the step platform, this class incorporates a variety of heart challenging choreography and movements on and off the step (40 minute cardio).
- TRX Classes – Coming October 2016 – Suspension Training body weight exercises that develops strength, balance, flexibility and core stability simultaneously.
- Yoga Core Fusion – Jordan’s upbeat and challenging mix of movements will help strengthen and stretch your whole body. The class integrates yoga poses and core strengthening with intervals of fluid movement to keep up the heart rate and to develop range of motion and balance. All levels welcome!
- Yoga – This class is balanced combination of sustained poses as well as poses flowing in a mindful progression from one to another. Attention is always given to basic alignment & therapeutic principles. Classes are balanced with energy, to give you a good physical work-out, and calm, to keep you balanced.
It is truly a complete mind-body work-out. Your focus will improve, your mind will become clear, your body will detox and you will feel as if you are floating out of class.