2016 Fourth Annual Zombie Thrill Run Event Schedule
[table id=5 responsive=mode/]
Additional Event Details
- The first 200 registered receive a free t shirt sponsored by the Best Western Fitness Centre. If you qualified they will be in your race kit.
- Parking available at Algonquin College and the two parking lots at the Pembroke Marina.
- All photos will be available on our Facebook page.
- Trick or treating for the kids in downtown Pembroke. Any business with black and Orange Balloons outside their business will be participating.
- Complimentary water, fruit, cupcakes, muffins hot chocolate and coffee available in the tent at Algonquin College.
- There will be a biker at the beginning and end of every race.
- There will be 1 water station along the route – Water Sponsored by Culligan Water.
- Renfrew County Paramedics on hand. A huge thank you to the paramedics!!
- EVERY CHILD in the 2 K, every participant in the 5 and 10 K will receive a Medal sponsored by Frances M. Lemke Insurance.
- Follow our Facebook page “Zombie Thrill Run” for any updates, auction items or race information.
- We will accept credit card, cash or cheque for the Auction items. If you are not present you can pick up your item at Carefor on Cecelia Street in Pembroke
Awards are as follows:
- Best dressed: 1st, 2nd and 3rd
- Most money raised sponsored by Stewart Ray State Farm, Dr. James Gallant and Gear Heads Petawawa
• Garmin Forerunner 25 GPS Watch – Valued at $200
• Norco Bike – Value at $500
• Gift basket filled with Sport gels, water bottles, and a membership to the Best Western Fitness Centre
• 1st place Male and Female in the 5 K – Sponsored by Best Western Fitness
• 1st place Male and Female in the 10 K – Sponsored by Best Western Fitness
Start time for the races are:
2 K Family trick or treat run – 9:30 am
All children in the 2 K will receive a trick or treat bag sponsored by the Pembroke Mall at the start line.
10 K Timed Walk /Run – 10 am
5 K Timed Run – 10:30 am
WHEN YOU ARE ON THE ROUTE PLEASE STAY TO THE LEFT SIDE OF THE PATH IN THE DIRECTION THAT YOU ARE GOING (DIRECTIONAL ARROWS WILL BE ON THE ROUTE FOR YOU TO FOLLOW
Race results for the 5 and 10 K will be available at Running Goat Timing – RunningGoAtTiming.com shortly after the race. Timing company sponsored by SRB Technologies.
Are you ready to run like a Zombie is after you?
Zombie Thrill Run Event Coordinator